Tips from a professional about keep your home organized.
1. Everything has an address and if it travels it always needs to come home.
Find a place for it and put it back when you are done using it.
2. Families stick together .
Like items belong with like items.
3. First baby in, first to college.
When you buy an item use that item first before using another.
4. Don't spend it all on candy.
Have a purpose when you buy and identify that need before you spend.
5. If it doesn't fit you give it to your brother.
Use it or lose it. Give the things you no longer need to people who can benefit from your generosity.